Friday 2 September 2011

Morning......

Sorry, I never came on again yesterday. Had a lovely day after paying my bills.
Meet up with a friend & headed to The Stables Market in Camden to have a wonder through all the vintage stuff.

I love the fact that I only live less than 5mins away from all the Markets in Camden. This is a place that I would recommend that you visit at least once. There things for everyone!

I'm a big fan of the Shabby Chic style & all things Shabby!

I came across a little stall that sells aload of old china.

Here is a little Trio I brought, Queen Ann set for my little self I need to put up in the kitchen!


I have put it in my corner cabinet in the hallway for the time being, so it does get damage by the kids..


A close up! So sweet......

& here's the corner cabinet I've put it in.



This is me & my little girl at the Stables Market yesterday.


As you can see, she wasn't happy to have her picture taken!... Never mind it was nice in the end x




No comments:

Post a Comment