Saturday 3 September 2011

As mid night draws closer..........

Had a lovely day today, 2 of my boy's (the older one's) Ricky & Casey. Had football matches.
They both did really well in their friendly matches, as it was the 1st time back since they broke up from school, in July.

My partner & younger son, Corey went to a football match too! This time Jamie, (my partner) was going as a sub for his mates team to help them out as they were men short.
 So it was just me & the girl's at home today, all day.

Peace & quiet..... It's more hectic when all the boys are together.

I managed to get my windows cleaned, in the kitchen. It was such a lovely sunny day here in the NW of London & what a good time to sew I thought, with the sun shining in.

Beautiful!

After putting my 2yr old to sleep, mid day nap, I got cracking on with my sewing.
I'm making a Doll's Pram Set at the moment ,(along with my dinning chair covers)  for my friend's daughter who has a  yellow, Silver Cross, Doll's pram. As her birthday is coming up soon.

Will post picture's of what I've done, so far as I will have to up load them, which takes quite while..


I thought I would check out my blog, in between everything that was going on.

I found I had 2 followers! My 1st followers as I've only just started blogging in the last couple or more days. I was so happy x
Thank you girls for making my day, even better!

It's so nice to meet people with the same interests as you & who give a lot of inspiration too !



At the moment I'm having a break, a little 'put me feet up' time. As I've just got all the kids of to sleep & had a quick clean up! kids mess! lol.

Just watched the new game show, well the last 20 mins of it, on ITV1. Not sure the name. It was hosted by Ant & Dec.

I, was on the edge of my seat with the man, who won the million pound prize!
 As that last bit with him choosing the red colour (it was like a poker table with no numbers on it). He needed the ball to land & stay on the red bit.
 As the table kept spinning the ball kept moving from the red to the black! It landed on the red & stayed there, he Won!
I was so happy for him, bless him!


I have just watched Big Brother, i love it!
Now I'm off to do a bit more sewing before bedtime.

So I will say Good Night! for now, God bless you all x x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment