Thursday 1 September 2011

The day after the night before!.....

What a night......... manage to do some sewing last night as I wanted to make some new covers for my dinning chairs. I had brought some Laura Ashley fabric a while ago now & finally I made use for it. Will post pic's in a bit!.....

Also I was up till the early morning sorting out my blog page adding some of my favourite blogs. Hope u like them too.

 What do you think of my blog?

Now its time to wake my self up with a cup of coffee & to sort out my children, can't wait till next Monday!.........back to SCHOOL!!! lol  Happy days, as I can't wait to get back to a routine. I need to head to Kentish Town to pay my bills & get shopping in then its bk home to do more sewing & hopefully by then all the kids will be out playing & the little one having her mid day nap!

Today I will upload some more pic's.........watch this space!......

No comments:

Post a Comment