Monday 5 September 2011

First Day back to Routin!!!....

Evening every1
Today was the kid's 1st day back to school, Hurray!!
Managed to get up early this morning, well 7.15am. It was so quiet but I knew someone was a wake. It turned out that they were all up & made breakfast! Even better as all I had to do was the Ironing.

I was going to take my middle son to school today, as It was his 1st day at his new secondary school. I did for the other two kids when they started secondary.
 He didn't want me too! I was a bit sad but what ever makes him happy & as long as he's sure.
So he decided to walk with his older brother to school , who's in the year above. At half 8am I left to take my youngest son to school. It felt so strange, just taking 1 child to as I'm use to taking 2 at a time. My niece came with us as she didn't start school till 2pm

PEACE AT LAST!!!......



So what did I get up to, for the rest of the day.?!

I did some more sewing on the Pram Set I'm making at the moment. You can see this by viewing yesterday's blog I posted. Had a chill. Then met up with my friend Lou, when me niece left for school.
We did some food shopping in Sainsbury's then ran to the school as time just flew by. We didn't want to be late for our kids on the 1st day back, not that it's ok any other time.

After I picked up little man, we went home for him to change in to something old. As he had football training at 4pm.

I got my niece to take him up as she was home first and just so I can wait for the other 2 boy's to come home. I made a cuppa & chilled for 10 mins before I walk up there to watch & let the little one play in the park for half hour, till he was finished. The other 2 boys came up with me as well.


NOW.....

I'm watching the soap's, well trying too! Bit hard when you have kids jumping around in front of the telly & being very noisy! Littleman has just gone to bed then soon following will the the rest. Then it's back on to me sewing after I've finished writing this blog!

You never know, I may be started a new project!!!......

Here's some more picture's of things I've made....


A few scented Heart's with Dried Lavender, I've made.

 This is the front.....


This is the back.
 I made a few of these & gave them in at the boy's primary school. For they summer fair, last year. To sell & help to raise money to expand the school so they can take more children with special needs. Their school is an excellent school in Kentish town & it's not private!


A little apron for my little girl, on her 2nd birthday. This year,  as we brought her a little country style, kitchen. I also made her a matching shopping bag too!


Here's one of my favourite project's I've done so far! I mad this blanket / cover, for my partner's sister as she had just had a little girl. I had brought this lovely fabric from America & on the back of this I used, a Primark £3 fleece throw. (I have a lot of these, most of the colours! ) So cheap & cosy when you wanna snuggle up on a cold night. I used the cream one.


I added this lovely trim, that I had. All the way around the blanket. I also cross stitched her name & a little rose in pink, DMC stranded thread, on a pink Aida Band.


Here's the finished blanket, folded in half with Lacey's rag doll. The perfect gift  for any princess. Jamie's sister was so pleased with her gift that she can Cherise forever!



An apron I made for myself ! & a .....


matching tea towel. Both in Laura Ashley fabric's with added frill.

That's it for tonight, I'm off . So I'm going to say.............

 Goodnight & God Bless, you all!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet compliments! Your blog is just lovely you're so talented! The baby blanket is very pretty and shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete