Wednesday 7 September 2011

Morning.....

Morning Bloggers!

Just having a little chill with a cuppa before I go & iron all the kids school uniform's.

It felt as if yesterday, went by really quickly. I didn't do much during the day as the weather here in NW London was 'horrible'! It was pouring down & very windy. "I sure it must of been part of the Hurricane Irene!"
It just came from no where.

So me & Lacey stayed in. I managed to finish of the Doll's Pram Set that I was making. Just, got to slip stitch the edge closed. I am 'so pleased with the set'. Considering it was my 1st time & it's just perfect!
Then me & Lacey watched, Something Special on Cbbies together, before her little nap.

When she woke it was time to pick up Corey from school. Picked him up.He had another good day at school & was even more happier as I had brought his bike up. For him, to ride home. We I struggled trying to bring it, along with a pushchair! All along the way I had to keep stopping & kept thinking to myself 'never again', lol It was too much. This a bike for 7yr old, so its not that big but it's not that small either. In the end, half way there, I decided to try putting it on the pushchair (some how!...).
Well 'I DID', lol. By putting the front wheel & handle bar over the pushchair handle bars! Crushing the hood as well while I'm at it. You should have seen me! well least it got me there a bit quicker.

Went home & on the way, my other two boys came up to me. They handed me their school bags as they were of with their dad for the evening, he's taking them out. Me & their father are no longer together but he see's them every other weekend.

I managed to get some cleaning & washing done, which I had neglected earlier on as I was sewing & spending time with Lacey.

I was going to do some sewing but in the end I was shattered after I had done dinner, So I just sat on me bum & watched all the 'soap's' & 'Big Brother' although I don't remember the end  of BB as I feel a sleep!

So that was yesterday & now it's today! What will I be doing? Well Jamie's here so that means I will have loads of time to sew today while he, catches up on bonding time with Lacey-boo! yeah!
Jamie does'nt live with me. He lives In Oxford, which is just out of London. which is just an hour & a half,  journey away. He comes here every weekend & when he has his day off, like today. We have been together for 9 yrs, on the 14th of this month. It has always been this way & hopefully one day we will move to Oxford to be a family, properly! I love him to bits. He's the father to the two youngest, Corey & Lacey.
It's also so hard on them, especially Lacey now, as she's a ' daddy's girl ' & to young to understand, why he leaves then comes back all the time!

Well, I'm off now as need to iron this clothe's, cos they ain't goner iron themselves.

I will be posting again, later today as I will talk about people & books that have inspired me!

What things inspire you?.........

No comments:

Post a Comment